Showing 13–24 of 26 results
Genuine VW - T2 Camper / Brazilian Kombi Ignition Leads. Fitment - 2006 - 2014
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Left Hand Side Exhaust Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi
T2 VW Capmer / Brazilian Kombi Oil Filter Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi Picture may vary from product.
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Rear Drum Attached to the wheel of the the brake drum has the function of reducing the rotational movement of the wheel when receiving the friction of the tarpaulins, during braking it supports high temperatures and the use of the brake drum with a thickness below the minimum specified by the vehicle manufacturer may cause serious problems such as overheating of the brakes, cracking or even breaking completely, due to the smaller amount of material. In addition, there is a chance of locking the brake shoe, which is the part that pushes the pads against the drum. In any of these situations, the driver will have difficulty stopping the car. Therefore, when the driver changes the tarpaulins you should check the condition of the drums, if they can be rectified, but they can not be thinner than the manufacturer recommended, otherwise there is a need to change them. Sold in single units. Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Right Hand Side Exhaust Fitment 2006 - 2014
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Spark Plug Sold as signal units. Fitment 2006 - 2014
T2 VW Camper / Briazilian Kombi Stainless Steel Hubcap Finish off the look with these beautiful stainless steel hubcaps with VW Pressed Logo. Sold in single units.
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Stainless Steel Water Pipes Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi 3 part kit for Right Hand Drive converted Kombis.
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Thermostat Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi
T2 VW Camper / Brazilian Kombi Wheel Cylinder Fitment 2006 - 2014 Kombi
Genuine VW air filter element for VW Brazilian T2 Kombi Fitment - Kombi 1997-2014
The Vango Galli AirAway Awning is ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space on their outdoor holiday. The inflatable AirBeam technology means you can pitch this awning in a matter of minutes so you’ve got more time to enjoy your holiday. The pre-angled beams mean there’s ample height throughout, and the option to add up to two inner tents means there’s great potential to create extra sleeping space.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet - Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies